Graduate career support services
There are more graduates than ever before leaving good universities with a good honours degree.
The market for graduate jobs and graduate training schemes is fiercely competitive and you need to be ahead of the game if you wish to be successful. Consider these key questions………..
- Do you know which career you wish to pursue ?
- Are you being proactive and making a real effort to secure a role ?
- How will you make yourself stand out from the crowd and get the job you want ?
- What extra-curricular information have you got to show on your CV ?
- Why should an employer hire you over and above other shortlisted candidates ?
- If you graduated a few years ago, is your career now on-track ?
We offer a range of graduate career support services to assist graduates with career choices and key decisions at crucial points in your career, including:
- Face to face meeting to assess career options
- CV support including review and improvement tips or write up from scratch if necessary
- Career coaching and career selection
- Job search assistance including online job searching
- Online psychometric test to aid “best fit” career selection
- Links to a range of graduate recruiters including SME and PLC businesses via our recruitment specialists at www.cork-griffiths.co.uk
- Assistance with application forms
- Interview techniques
- Presentation training
- Help with networking
- Online portal for self help guides, top tips and FAQs
- Unlimited ongoing support throughout your career
We offer all of the above in a dedicated graduate support package.
We have worked with graduates for nearly 20 years and would welcome the opportunity to help you make the right career choices and develop your career in the right direction for you.
If you are the parent of a graduate who is looking for a new role, then help is at hand. Click here for a Government guide to helping parents of graduates.
Please call us on 0161 449 5767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no obligation chat.