Our online career support portal is due to be launched soon.
It is designed to be a self help service giving you unlimited access to a full suite of crucial career advancement documents, crib-sheets, guides, FAQs and Top Tips from our dedicated Career Management team. These include:
- Sample CV formats and CV tips (see cv tips for more)
- Interview questions (click here for a sample)
- Networking support
- Presentation techniques
- Personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis
- Confidence builder tools
- Interview preparation exercises
- How to develop a portfolio career
- Investigating franchise opportunities
This set of guides will hopefully give you a great boost with key career decisions (and may even provide you with all the answers you need). At the moment, the service is FREE to use but we envisage that in due course it will become a paid for service, charged as a one-off fee via our confidential online payment system from Worldpay. The price will be fixed and will represent very good value.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest in using the online portal in the future.
Alternatively, you can access our full range of services on a “face to face” basis. Please click here for a full list of services and prices.